Lu Laoshi teaches Upper Primary levels ( primary 4 to 6) Chinese Language. The course contents consist of the following components:
Paper 1: Composition
- Structure, content, expression, marking key, analyzing topic, strategic writing techniques.
- School standards grading of work, strengthening and correcting.
- In lesson Phrase Digestion: Select phrases to memorize, how to memorise.
- 8 Digested and timed writing practices.
- Time management and content distribution skills.
- Structured modules to stretch student’s differentiating abilities.
Paper 2: MCQ and Comprehension
- MCQ Full Mark Training.
- Structured and researched Comprehension Training.
- MOE Grading System.
- Time Management.
- Intensive and extensive coverage of MOE syllabus by chapters.
- Evaluation of students’ mastery of each component.
- Structured Modular training to achieve 90% hit for open ended comprehension.
- 2 Timed Trials each prior to CA and SA.
Paper 3: Oral and Listening Comprehension
- Training of Video and Conversation techniques.
- In-lesson Digestion of Oral Topics
- Detailed PSLE Oral Briefing.
- Structured coverage of picture conversation content, high value-adding to target full mark performance.
- Oral Exam Simulation, PSLE System grading and Examiners’ Evaluation, Correction and re-enforcement.
Annual Holiday Courses during June. Kindly enquire for further information.